Dusty Lawn Chairs
Songs about love and family and things that matter.
The essence of each song on this album:
- I Wanna Be You - Although I am happy to be male, my wife has talents that I occasionally envy.
- Hoping for Cicadas - I am hoping to be here when the cicadas return, and cherishing every minute along the way.
- Dusty Lawn Chairs - Let's dust off the lawn chairs and sit in the front yard with our neighbors like we used to do.
- Faith - My wife's faith in me, her faith in God, and my faith in her.
- You - Love song to my wife.
- Thicker Than Love - My love for my step-daughter is as strong as my love for my biological children.
- Family Stories - Every family has stories about the family that are important to them, including mine.
- Packaging - A funny song about the challenges of opening modern packaging.
- I'll Take My Chances on God - There's a chance that there is no God, but there's a chance that there is.
- Love To Go - About the forever kind of love I have found with my wife.
- Life Goes On - Even after loved ones are gone.
- Lake Erie - About a couple whose marriage was all but dead, but came back to life.
- Let Me Play - Sometimes we push our children too hard.
- She Wrote My Name With A Pencil - A guy who doesn't understand why women write down his name with a pencil.
- The Thief - About one woman's refusal to give in to dementia.
0:00 / ???
Life Goes On 5:150:00 / 5:15
Dusty Lawn Chairs 4:110:00 / 4:11
I Wanna Be You 3:430:00 / 3:43
Hoping for Cicadas 3:390:00 / 3:39
Family Stories 4:260:00 / 4:26
Packaging 3:530:00 / 3:53
0:00 / 4:50
0:00 / 3:21
Lake Erie 4:320:00 / 4:32
Thicker Than Love 2:250:00 / 2:25
Let Me Play 4:430:00 / 4:43
Faith 3:320:00 / 3:32
You 3:540:00 / 3:54
Love to Go 2:530:00 / 2:53
The Thief 5:460:00 / 5:46